Sign up to our emails for latest Offers and new on new ranges
Kids Football Party For Up To Ten Children for £75 at Kick Off Football (50% Off) (N.Bucks and Bedfordshire) from Groupon UK
Up to ten children can celebrate a birthday by taking part in a host of footballing games and competitions; footballs and bibs provided
- Incredibly comfortable mattress
- Combines traditional Bonnell Spring with polyester padding
- Topped with Memory foam
- Quilted top panel and a diamond box border
- Available in 5 different sizes
Normal Price: £ 400.0000
Offer Price: £ 39
Equity release consultation:
- Amount drawdown
- Interest rates and overall costs
- Inheritance planning
- Criteria cross check and legal requirements
- Timelines for completion
- Reduces broker fee up to 50% on completion (broker fees typically £1000)
What is equity release?
- The money released from your home using a lifetime mortgage can be taken as a one-off lump sum, or as part of a drawdown plan. With a drawdown plan you can release additional money in stages, and only pay interest on the amount that you actually release.
- You can make monthly payment to offset the lender interest or you can choose to make no monthly payments.
Who can get equity release? There are certain conditions you must meet before being able to take out an equity release plan. Generally, they include:
- You and your partner are above a certain age, usually 55 for lifetime mortgage and 60 for home reversion. The older you are the more you can release.
- If you have an existing mortgage or secured loan, you will need to use the money you release to pay it off immediately; you’ll then be free to use whatever money is left over for your other financial needs.
- You must own your home in the UK and it must be your main residence.
- Your home must be over a certain value. It may need to be in a reasonable condition too.
Who owns the property?
- You continue to reside at your home and maintain 100% legal ownership
- Most if not all products have a no negative equity guarantee
How long will it take to receive the funds?
- Typically, you receive the funds between 6 and 13 weeks
- Equity release consultation
- The money released from your home using a lifetime mortgage can be taken as a one-off lump sum, or as part of a drawdown plan
- With a drawdown plan you can release additional money in stages, and only pay interest on the amount that you actually release
- You can make monthly payment to offset the lender interest or you can choose to make no monthly payments
Home & Garden
Normal Price: £ 0.0000
Offer Price: £ 201
- Salt lamp is hand made from salt crystals from the Himalayan Mountains
- Create a relaxing atmosphere
- Pale pink when unlit and warming orange when the lamp is turned on
- 100% Natural Wooden base prevents damage to furniture
- Aims to reduce dust, pollen, cigarette smoke, and other unpleasant elements from the air
- Designed to alleviate allergy and asthma aymptoms
- Available in different sizes from 2 kg to 15 kg
Home & Garden
Normal Price: £ 29.9900
Offer Price: £ 5.99
- 5 Modes: Clean, White, Polish, Gum Care, Sensitive
- Comes in black or white
- Includes travel case, two replacement heads, and charger
- Sound Intensity: <50dB
- Vibration Frequencies: 31000 times per minute
- Charging Time: 12 Hours. Normal use lasts 1-2 weeks
- Waterproof Level: Brush Body IPX7, Charging Base IPX7
Health & Beauty
Normal Price: £ 68.0000
Offer Price: £ 19.99
- Brilliant, unusual gift
- Works with hard candy, sugar-free hard candy or flossing sugar
- Rim guard allows for easy viewing
- Unit disassembles for easy cleaning
Normal Price: £ 99.9900
Offer Price: £ 27.99
- Provides kids with a fun vehicle for outdoor mobility
- Comfortable seat with safety belt
- Forward and reverse gears
- Battery (included) operated with 45 mins of power
- Working horn and pedal
Normal Price: £ 148.9900
Offer Price: £ 62.98
£10 Off all national balloon ride vouchers
voucher code: Discount10
10% Off our most popular birthday and celebratory gift packages for one
voucher code: BIRTHDAY10